VISTECТМ СВ-08Г2С-О welding wire with coppered surface is:
- HIGH-QUALITY COPPER COATING AND STABILITY OF WIRE DIAMETER
- PRECISION LAYER WINDING ENSURING UNIFORM FEEDING
- STABLE ARCING WITH WIDE RANGES OF WELDING MODES
- SMALL METAL LOSSES FROM SPATTER
- ECONOMIC USAGE OF COPPER CURRENT-CONDUCTING TIPS
- ABILITY TO WORK WITH DIFFERENT TYPES OF WELDING EQUIPMENT
Used for gas-shielded electric arc mechanized welding (build-up) of carbon and low-alloy structural steels (both in gas mixtures and in pure carbon dioxide CO2).
Quality of the produced wire is inspected by the chemical and mechanical laboratories of the Factory’s testing center. Each batch of wire obtains a quality certificate indicating quality characteristics of the wire specified in the regulatory documents.
Chemical composition of wire (GOST 2246-70)
||not more than 0,2
|| not more than 0,25
||not more than 0,025
|| not more than 0,03
Packaging: plastic spool
Packaging of wire meets the requirements of GOST 2246-70 and takes into consideration additional requirements of a customer.