VISTECTM АNО-6 welding electrodes are:
- SATISFACTORY INITIAL AND REPEATED IGNITION
- MODERATE METAL LOSSES FROM SPATTER
- GOOD WELDING AT HIGHER WELDING CONDITIONS
- SATISFACTORY SEPARATION OF SLAG
Coating type: ilmenite coating
Typical marking, normative documents and standards:
TU U 05416923.010-95
| GOST 9467-75
| AWS A 5.1
|| E 6012
| DIN 1913
|| E 43 21 AR 21
| ISO 2560
|| E 43 2 R 21
| EN 499
|| E 35 2 R 12
Welding of carbon and low-alloy steels with tensile strength value higher than 410 MPa (42 kgf/mm2).
The electrodes have low susceptibility to formation of pores and solidification cracks.
They are recommended for welding under site conditions.
VISTECTM АNО-6 marking peculiarities:
- the ionizing coating is applied to the electrode contact end giving an easy initial ignition;
- the electrode coating is marked with "VT АНО-6";
- the electrode end for a holder is marked with green paint (similar to the packing box color).
Produced by PJSC VISTEC